Thursday 15 June 2023

There’s another Tetris game available and it’s better than the GB original!

 

Most of you I’m sure will be aware of the iconic GameBoy game Tetris, an all-time classic I’m sure you’ll agree but what you may not be aware of is that there’s a colour Tetris game available which, in my opinion, is better than the GameBoy original.


It was released on the little known Bandai Wonderswan Color and am writing about it now as have literally only just discovered it but what a find! The game is in full colour, looks amazing as you can see from the pic at the top, unfortunately the original music doesn’t feature but that shouldn’t spoil what I think is the best version of Tetris there is!   Really pleased I was able to add it to my collection of games on my emulation devices!

No comments:

Post a Comment