Sunday 14 July 2024

The EZ-Flash Omega Definitive Edition (GBA) & EZ-Flash Parallel (DS) Flash Carts are so convenient!

 
 
Flash Carts are a great way of building and accessing a collection of roms from the one place and two of the best I now own are the EZ-Flash Omega Definitive Edition for the Gameboy Advance and the newly released EZ-Flash Parallel for the Nintendo DS, for those who don’t know how these work, basically an blank SD card is needed to copy your required game roms to, this then fits inside the flash cart which then goes inside your machine, as you can see from the right hand photo of the EZ-Flash Parallel in action on my DS your games will then appear as a list for you to play.

Both carts are easy to set up as full instructions are provided on the EZ-Flash website and once set up both interfaces are attractive and very user friendly.  The software for the Parallel (pictured) looks particularly attractive I think although the EZ-Flash Omega DE software (below) looks pretty good too, since I have over 800 GBA games on this I’ve arranged it by individual A-Z folders making it much easier to track down the required game I wish to play.


The performance of both flash carts is flawless and the games look fantastic, I’m really glad I bought both of these and to have so many games together and accessible in one place is so convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment