Saturday 31 August 2024

* 100th POST!! *

Well here it is my 100th post! I never thought when I started this blog that I’d ever reach this milestone but here we are!  Thanks to everyone who’s discovered this blog and have read and hopefully enjoyed it, I hope you will stay tuned as The Retro Joypad will continue!

Just a reminder that I’ve set up a Facebook page for the blog at https://www.facebook.com/theretrojoypad where the link to each new post is uploaded shortly after it is posted, this I hope will be prove a useful way of finding out when new content is added.

My thanks also to those who commented to say that they’d read the blog as a result of my letter in Retro Gamer, much appreciated, hope you’re enjoying it and will stick around!

Here’s to the next 100 posts!   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment