Sunday 7 April 2024

Mario Sports games on Gamecube are great fun!

 
 
Recently in the course of searching for games to add to my SteamDeck I’ve discovered four Mario themed sports games on the Nintendo Gamecube which I have to say I’ve never played before and never played when I briefly owned a Gamecube, the four titles are :

Mario Power Tennis
Mario Superstar Baseball
Mario Smash Football
Mario Golf : Toadstool Tour

These have turned out to be a great discovery and a fun addition to my SteamDeck, all four are highly polished titles with the Mario cartoony style you’ve come to know and love and all play perfectly, my two favourites I think would have to be Mario Superstar Baseball and Mario Power Tennis but all are highly enjoyable and if you still own a Gamecube or any emulation device capable of playing Gamecube these are well worth seeking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment